Tuesday, April 28, 2009

They cut hours again...

They cut Nate's hours again today. 32 a week, and he no longer goes in on Thursday. Its getting very frustrating and worrisome, we were barely making it on 35, I'm just worried he will continue to lose hours. So, he is looking. If anyone has any job leads, please let us know. I would really like to do something like Medical Billing and Coding, or Data Entry from home. I really like to type. :) So anyhow, I hope things get better, and he finds something soon.

2 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

You should really talk to Camille about her old job with data entry.

Tami said...

Yeah I got the info from her that one time, but it was right before we moved, and I lost it! I don't even have any of her contact info anymore. Do you think you could have her email me Tiff? Or even if you could just have her give you the info and you could message it to me on Facebook? I would really appreciate it!