Friday, October 12, 2012
Landon is 9 Months!
I can't believe how fast time is going! Not too long until my baby turns 1! It's so sad but so exciting to see him growing up and learning new things. Things going on with Landon:
*His top 2 teeth are coming in. That has been kind of hard, but not as bad as the first teeth thankfully!
*He started clapping by himself. He still needs some encouragement but it's so cute to watch him clap. He has started clapping during music too!
*He loves music and LOVE to dance. He is so cute when he does, and usually if he starts crying I just turn some on and he instantly starts smiling and dancing. I have found my secret weapon!
*He is getting so much more fun with family. We took him up to his grandparents and he was just loving all the attention from his Grandparents and his aunt and uncles. It is so fun to watch them all together. So thankful for a loving family...there is nothing better!
*He is able to stand up for a few seconds, but isn't very interested in doing it often. He stands up great though and walks along furniture and stuff like a champ.
*He LOVES his toys. Lately he has really gotten in to pushing his little train around the room. It is so much fun to watch him play.
*He is finally actually crawling instead of dragging himself by the army crawl. Its cute to watch him crawl!
*He loves to have his teeth brushed! When I stop he cries!
*He loves going for walks. He will just sit quietly the whole time and look around at the world. He takes after his parents a lot in that way. It's really relaxing to take him for walks, gives me time to think. :)
*Still only really saying Dada as far as recognizable words (though he doesn't use it for Nate). He has become quite the chatterbox lately.
*He is generally a pretty happy boy and loves people and animals.
I'm not the best at posting on here, but I will post pictures later of him in his halloween cosutme! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment