Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Thankful Thursday!!

These are coming so fast, its crazy lol. But here is my thankfuls for this week.

I'm grateful for the goodness of God. I feel He brings such beautiful, joyous, and happy things into my life. He is so merciful towards His children, and I'm grateful to have even this little knowledge of Him. That He loves me, and wants the best for me.

I'm thankful for the Book of Mormon. So many stories in there of such amazing faith. Hope for our souls, Faith in our Savior. The Book of Mormon is true, and is an amazing book. I feel so blessed to have it in my life, and I'm grateful for the sacrifice of all those who went before me, to bring it forth.

And lastly I'm thankful for the piano. I am so happy I have been able to teach my nieces the piano. Its recaptured my interest in it, and I'm so grateful I can sit down and play a song, and so many times it whispers things to my soul. It comforts me, and brings the spirit into my life.

So, what are YOU thankful for??

2 comments:

meg said...

This was really uplifting Tami. Thanks. I remember watching you play piano, and watching you and Lauri play it together. It always brought a special feeling.

Brooke and BJ said...

Tami your blog always seem to be so uplifting. You have a real talent for noticing the things that are truly important in life and not taking advantage of them!