I'm having a hard time being thankful today. I am just having a bad time right now, with several different things. I'm trying so hard to rely on my Heavenly Father and His spirit to help me and guide me, but its just one of those days its hard to see the light through the darkness.
But anyways, I'm still grateful. First of all, I'm grateful for Good Days. Days like today remind me of how many really good days I have compared to the few bad ones interspersed. I am grateful for the days that my Savior takes my burdens off my shoulders, and I cannot feel them bringing me down, and weighing me down. He is good to me.
Second I'm grateful for Stormy Days. Sometimes when you are just having a bad day it feels good for the weather to be bad. Its like I told Nate today. "God is just showing in the storm, how I am feeling inside." I'm glad that we have diverse weather here, it makes things interesting and different.
And lastly I'm thankful for the Holy Ghost. I know I have probably said this in another post, but I had a really neat experience with this, this week. I love how it pricks your heart and reminds you of the sacrifices and love of our Savior. And that all the things in this world can just fade away, because in the Lord's mind, these are things that just happen to us. His love never changes. He will always be there, on the other side making the things happen that should, but in His timing. I'm grateful that the Holy Ghost reminds me of these things every so often, and realigns my focus on the right things.
Hopefully this wasn't to boring, lol. Sometimes I repeat myself, but today was a struggle to write this post at all. But I'm glad I did. I feel better already.
So what are YOU thankful for??
No comments:
Post a Comment