The past couple of days have just been kind of sad for me. Sometimes that happens to me. I am just going along, and then I hit a wall. Its a hard feeling, to see others around you, with their beautiful families. To hear of another family member or friend is about to add another beautiful child to their family. Its hard to know that my joy will never be complete in this life. I will always be sad for the babies I wished I had been blessed with in this life.
I know what most are thinking, oh you are only 25. You still have plenty of time. But when you go through something like this, its hard to believe it will ever change. Its hard to think that one day maybe 7 or 8 years down the road, I will wake up to a positive pregnancy test. So very unlikely, and I feel as though God has prepared me for the answer of 'no'.
I still believe in God though, and everything that includes. I believe that through my Savior Jesus Christ, I can have my burden be lighter. I can have days where the sun shines brightly, and I find a joy in this world that fills my heart to overflowing.
I believe I can still contribute something positive to this world. I can leave a legacy in my nieces and nephews and other children I come in contact with.
I just wish that I was like everyone else. Most don't even really think about getting pregnant, at least it feels that way. Its just one day, a positive test. I just have to have faith I guess that there is a reason for this trial in my life. And that one day I will be blessed with children, which God has promised.
Its just been a sad couple of days.....
3 comments:
Hey Tami! I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog. It is fun to keep updated on whats going on in your life. You should take a look at ours, it is benandmaragardner.blogspot.com.
I hope things work out for you! It has been forever since I have seen you! It is fun to hear your stories.
Mara
Tami, I have no idea what you are going through, but I'm pretty sure that what you are going through would be one of the hardest challenges for a woman in this life. Just know that I am thinking for you and praying for you.
Hey! Thanks for the comment. Do you and Nate want to come to the workshop? It's on "Quality time with your Spouse" and I'm doing at our apt. on Wed. Nov 5th and Wed. Nov 19th from 6pm-8pm. Let me know and if you want to come, I'll send you some stuff to your e-mail. :) If not it is okay. Just thought I would invite ya! :)
Post a Comment