Monday, September 21, 2009

{wArNiNg} Slight whine ahead...

I know I said I would keep this blog upbeat, and I am really trying. But this PCOS is just kicking my butt. It is so hard to be trying so hard to lose weight and see NO progress. I am eating good at least 85% of the time, and exercising 4-6 times a week. And NO weight loss! Nate has already lost over 10 pounds!!!!!!!! I just don't get it. I just needed to let it out. I hope that once I get on some medication to try to treat it, I can start losing weight too.
On the up-side of things, we are going to a marriage seminar on Friday! I can't wait! It should be really fun, and interesting. Can't beat a free night out!
We are going to go down early to look around temple square before. I will be sure to take my camera! So expect an update sometime this weekend with some nice pictures! :)

1 comment:

The Norths said...

I'm sorry, that is SO frustrating! It bugs me so bad that it's so easy for guys to lose weight & women have to work twice as hard. Good luck & keep it up!