Friday, June 12, 2009

Good News!!!

For those of you that aren't on Facebook, Nate got a job!!! He's making a tiny bit more money at this job, but also gets lots of perks. Tuition reimbursement!! Wohoo! And our health insurance will start his first day of work!! Sweet!!! We are so glad, and feel like we can start breathing a sigh of relief. The only maybe down side is its in West Valley, so Nate will have to be riding the bus! But that's okay. We can keep in contact with our cell phones on his commute. I am so glad, and can't wait for him to get started on school!!!
I'm also really nervous about getting some testing done for Infertility. I'm really scared about what the answer will be, but at the same time it will be kind of nice to know what is exactly is going on.
I finally feel like things are moving. Nate doesn't start until the end of the month so, now we get to spend a couple of weeks together before the hard work starts! Things are good, feeling better, and hope this puts us on a good path for life! :)

1 comment:

meg said...

YAY! That is so great, Tami. I am so glad to hear that news. Hope you had a super birthday and enjoy your few weeks together. Loves!