Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stick out like a sore thumb!

First time parents totally do! I always joke with Nate about the funny things that happen to us, because we are first time parents. Like passing the baby back and forth. It's getting better, but in the beginning it was so awkward! Diaper changes go slowly, figuring out the fastest way to do it....but I have to say the funniest thing that happened to us was about a week ago we pulled out the stroller to go shopping in. We have one that the car seat snaps in to. Well, Nate pulls it out and starts getting Landon out of the car. All the sudden I hear this crash behind me and I was like what was that? Turn around and the stroller had rolled into the tire of the car next to us! Nate said afterward he was like "um where did the stroller go??" Oh man I was laughing and I am still laughing about it. Now he is very careful to make sure he puts the break on before getting Landon out.

Landon had his 2nd appointment with his pediatrician, and he is very healthy according to the Dr. He weighs 7 pounds 9 ounces, and has grown a half an inch. I just can't believe how fast time is going, that he is already over halfway to being a month old. Makes me realize how fast the next years will go, and it makes me sad!! I am excited to see his personality come through more, but at the same time really don't want him to grow up!! Overall though I am loving being a mommy. It's everything I imagined and so much more. I love my baby boy so much, he is my little miracle.

2 Weeks old!! 

No comments: