Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Holidays are here!

For me at least. I started listening to Christmas music alot this week, which is about 1 or 2 weeks later then usual! Hahaha. We haven't been up to much, just the normal everyday life stuff! In fact at this moment, I am not sure why I am blogging. Weird huh?
Halloween was pretty boring. No dressing up or anything for us. We had pizza (oops) and then way to much candy! I will call this Halloween a FAILURE for me, just because I ate way to much!
I am glad for the holidays coming up, but I also know they are kind of a sad time for me. I am hoping I can just stay focused on the wonderful blessing's that God has given to me instead of being sorry for myself and the things I don't have right now. That's why my header says what it does, I want to be Thankful, and remind myself that things could be harder, and worse. But I am truly blessed.
So, there we have it! I am sure it will be awhile before I blog again, because really nothing to blog about. So Happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: