Friday, April 30, 2010

Life, it goes on...












We haven't been up to too much. We went to an Infertility Seminar last week. It was really good, and we learned a lot. Our little Angel had to get spayed yesterday. It was hard as her mommy. I just sobbed and sobbed after left. It was a rough day. But she is doing fine. Sleeping a lot. But I sure do love that cat. :)




Other then that, just enjoying life, praying for warm weather, and getting ready to plant our very first veggie garden. We can't wait!!! :)

1 comment:

meg said...

a veggie garden? I am jealous! Our yard is really small and when we landscaped it we foolishly didn't have the landscapers leave a space... so I will have to resort to several planters, multiple hanging tomato plants, or to moving.

And for some reason, I just always think moving sounds the easiest.

good luck to your little veggies!