Just thought I would write about what we have been up to, plans for the next few weeks. Because, really, I am just bored at the moment. We ended up going to A Christmas Carol in 3D last night. I liked that it was a more accurate retelling of the story, but it was kind of boring at times. There were parts I liked, parts I didn't. But I have to say watching movies in 3D is a new experience. Its quite cool actually. I really wonder if one day we will be totally immersed in movies where we feel like we are there. Technology is amazing.
So coming up this week, we are going to be picking up Elder Robite from the airport on Thursday. It seems like he just left, its just crazy. But it will be nice to have him home. He's such a good guy.
Then that night, we decided since we were going to be in Salt Lake anyway, we would have a mini getaway to the Anniversary Inn. I can't wait, it should be fun. Its always nice to get away and be alone for awhile.
Then for Thanksgiving the next week we will be with Nate's family again, but in the morning we get to see New Moon, which I am SOOOO excited about! :) Plus we get to see it at my favorite theater!
The next day will be not so fun though, because Nate is going to try to pull like a 15 hour day because he gets double time and a half. Which hopefully will pay for a small Christmas for us. Then that week he will start his mon-fri shift! I am so glad he got that shift so he can start going to all of church with me. And just being on a somewhat normal schedule.
So that's what we have been up to. Nothing terribly exciting but our life rarely is, at least that's what I think when I see other people look at life. But it is ours and right now we are just trying to work through one thing at a time. But I am hoping and wishing and praying SO hard that we will be in our own place by next Christmas. But I guess we will just have to see how everything ends up. But I'm still hoping.
Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season which is swiftly approaching. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment