Thursday, March 5, 2009

March is here like a LION!

Man this weather has been crazy. That wind the other night was REALLY loud, it kept cutting into my dreams. I was dreaming at one point I was in some house with my old high school friends, and I had to save them from a tornado. It was really weird.
Anyways, things are going actually pretty good for us here. Nate is going to be taking some Math classes at the DATC, which will only cost us like 60-100 bucks a month. Which is really good. It will still give him the chance to go to school, but not so out of control that we have the possiblity of tackling some debt. I am so glad about this, especially because Math is his least favorite subject and this way at least through 1010 he can just concentrate on it. Then the credits will transfer up to Weber State and he will hopefully start there next summer because the math classes are self paced so he can go as fast or slow as he wants.
I am still looking for a job, and I think I have a little higher chance of getting one, but I will leave it at that hoping I don't jinx it!
One of my Sister-In-Laws teachs half a class at the gym we belong to, and we went to it last night, and I love it! She is really good teacher, I just wish she taught the whole time. But the other lady is good too. We will probably hit that class from now on. Then she goes to another one on Monday monrings I might try to make it, unless I have a job! Crossing my fingers.
Well, other then that, not to much else is going on with us. I'm glad things seem to be picking up for us, after awhile in the dark. I just hope it continues this way.

2 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

I'm so glad things are going well for you guys! Good luck with finding a job and that's so great that Nate is able to start school.

meg said...

The wind was crazy! I plan on blogging later about my own wind adventures. And what about yours? Saving friends from a tornado... Tami, could there be something you trying to tell us? Good luck to Nate in school. Math was always the worst thing for me, and the summer classes were always better. Job hunting was always bad for me too, so I hope that is over soon. Keep us posted. Love ya.