It honestly seems to me that we just celebrated 2008! But I guess life does seem to speed up as you get older. I can't believe this year I will be turning 26, and Nate 29....I really thought my life would be different at this age, but I guess things don't always turn out the way you planned, in fact I would say most things don't.
We had a really good Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Nate's family, and then Christmas Day with mine. We had a lot of fun with both of our families, it makes me grateful for family, and the joy they bring into our lives. We had a neice and nephew stay from Christmas Day until yesterday. We had a lot of fun. We took them sledding on New Year's Eve, where Nate and I started to feel our age (haha), and we spent New Year's Eve with my dad playing a few games and watching I Love Lucy. Very lowkey, but fun.
I hope this year brings about some good things in our life. I'm scared it won't, but I am hoping and praying a lot that financially we can get things worked out, and be able to move out. And crossing my fingers, by summer. Its getting to the point where we are thinking some not so fun options, such as Nate joining the Air Force, and things of that nature, which scare me to death. At the same time though, no one seems to really understand that we are really stuck between a rock and a hard place. I wish I could go on a game show. If I could just win 10,000 dollars we would be out of debt and able to move out and move on....but no such luck! But we shall see what happens from here. Sad that school isn't more of an option for people too, Nate can't go unless we pay for 2-3 semesters ourselves...and that's not going to happen off of 12 bucks an hour...sorry. Well, we will see what the year brings. At least we are together, and I guess that's what really is important. So here's to figuring things out in 2009! Hope everyone's year is wonderful and blessed!
1 comment:
Hey Tami! Your background is way cute! I just wanted to let you know that we are having a baby shower for Camille and her baby girl at my apartment next Saturday, the 24th from 10am til noon and you are invited! So we hope you can come! It'd be great to see you!
Post a Comment